Phoenix Deferred Annuity & Annuities
At MyAnnuityGuy.com™, we specialize in assisting those who desire more information and education about Palm Springs annuities. For many, annuities are a complex topic, and the various options are often a bit confusing. Our expertise allows us to provide those who are interested in a Palm Springs annuity not only with the details of each option, we help you determine which is best for your individual needs. We also make no-obligation recommendations and answer any and all questions investors may have about regarding annuities.
No one wants to face their retirement years anxious about whether they will be able to live comfortably and without money worries. Sure, there are many ways to build up your "nest egg," such as investing in various stocks and bonds, 401k contributions and IRA's. However, with Palm Springs annuities your investments are completely safe and secure, which means you can have true peace of mind. Unlike some other investments, you won't face losing your principal should the stock market take a plunge (other than with variable annuities).
If you are interested in a Palm Springs annuity, you likely have no idea which option may be the best for your needs. Here is a quick run-down of the 5 basic categories we recommend:
- Hybrid Income Annuities - Hybrid, or combination annuities allow you to have your choice of index or declared in one account, so you can mix and match as you please.
- Fixed Deferred Annuities - CD type interest, taxes deferred, meaning you pay no taxes until the time that you withdraw your money.
- Fixed Index Annuities - Your assets are preserved and safe from volatility in the stock market. This product is a hybrid between a variable and fixed annuity, meaning that you can earn interest when the market is in an upward swing, without risking your earnings when the market is down. You have the option of rider premiums, with no annual fees or deductions.
- Variable Annuities - Variable annuities are the riskiest of all Palm Springs annuities, but may be suitable if you are a risk taker. This option is comparable to mutual funds.
- Immediate Annuities - Similar to a pension, the immediate annuity allows you to receive income for the remainder of your life after investing a lump sum into the plan.
A Palm Springs annuity is basically an insurance product that allows investors to enjoy consistent income during their retirement years, an income that won't come to an end while you are still living. Deciding which option is best for you can be difficult, which is why you need a professional with a thorough understanding and expertise in Palm Springs annuities to guide you. At MyAnnuityGuy.com™, we're ready to assist you any time day or night, 24 hours a day. We help individuals like you make wise retirement income decisions.
Annuity Owners Manual
INSIDE: Learn about today's most recently reported annuity ideas, as reported on: