Who else wants to secure a 5% to 9% retirement income, without risking money in today's volatile market?
If you're thinking about an annuity, you're probably seeking answers. You may also be searching for a trustworthy advisor who:
1. Won't insult your intelligence or make things overly complicated. Instead, you're looking for straightforward, honest, ethical and jargon-free answers to questions like:
- Exactly what are annuities?
- Which annuities will provide me with the most income?
- How can annuities help me protect my heirs?
- Which annuities cost the least?
- Are there annuities that will help me grow my income?
- Can annuities be used to offset the amount of taxes I pay?
- Is annuity income guaranteed for life?
- What are the main benefits of annuities?
- Will my money be available if/when I need it?
(Click here for Annuities Made Simple to find answers to these and other questions).
2. Listens first. Talks second. It should be about you... your money, your goals, your retirement, and your lifestyle. So, you need to be heard.
3. Has your back. You shouldn't have to worry about where your advisor's loyalties lay. In other words, your specialist must have a fiduciary duty to you, not a broker dealer or banks.
4. Has the in-depth knowledge and years of experience necessary to make sure you get the most for your money. As importantly, you're looking for a responsible advisor who won't take unnecessary chances with your money or buy into the latest fads.
5. Combines top-drawer talent with "Main Street" ethics. Let's face it, if you're like many Americans you're understandably reluctant to hand over your hard-earned money to any company - especially after the recent banking failures and Wall Street mismanagement scandals. That's why it's vitally important to find a retirement specialist who is honest and ethical.
It may surprise you to learn that we reject more than 98% of the 2700 annuities we review on a regular basis.
For nearly two decades we've witnessed the tremendous benefits our clients - including engineers, teachers, business owners, healthcare professionals, and government personnel- have received when they're armed with the solid fundamentals they need to make smart financial decisions.
The result? They worry less and enjoy life more because they...
- Earn guaranteed income for life
- Are immune to downturns in the economy and/or fluctuations in the stock market
- Know that their principal is secure while producing more income
- Hold onto more of their income, and pay less in taxes
- Have protected their heirs
And we'd like to do the same for you...
First, download our highly acclaimed informative report, Annuities Made Simple. Then, when you're ready, give us a call to set a time for a personal review with no sales pressure and no cost.
Questions? Please call us today at (480) 902-3333
Maximizing Your Returns, Minimizing Your Risk and Fees:
We call it doing our job.
Here's what you can expect when you call:
Step 1: You'll talk. We'll listen. In addition to learning more about your priorities, we'll also ask you to share your personal, financial, and lifestyle goals, as well as your biggest concerns about your retirement income.
Step 2: You'll learn everything you need to know about annuities. We'll educate you the types of annuities available, how each works, and much more. We'll also answer all of your questions in easy-to-understand language and without the usual "industry-speak."
Step 3: We'll create an annuity strategy that is adapted to your specific needs. Our objective is to provide you with the highest returns possible, while reducing your risk and costs.
Step 4: You decide.
You've got an important decision to make. So, please get to know us. Put our ideas to work... and see if we're not everything we promise to be. It will be one of the best financial decisions you've ever made.
And remember, there's absolutely no cost or commitment on your part... so why not call us today at (480) 902-3333. We'll be happy to answer all of your questions, and when you're ready schedule your free no-obligation personal consultation.
Annuity Owners Manual
INSIDE: Learn about today's most recently reported annuity ideas, as reported on: